the Pomeranian Export Broker is a comprehensive system supporting export in the Pomeranian Voivodeship
pomeranian export broker
The project helps entrepreneurs from Northern Poland promote their products in international markets, establish cooperation with foreign partners and gain knowledge about a broadly defined export.
about the project
The Pomeranian Export Broker is a comprehensive system supporting international expansion of Pomeranian enterprises. It is based on 3 pillars:
- introduction to Export - dedicated to SMEs which as so far have conducted no export activities or are beginner exporters
- development of export of Pomeranian companies in chosen markets - a scheme of comprehensive actions aimed at strengthening Pomeranian companies’ export and promoting the Region in chosen markets, including joint visits to the most popular trade fairs and going on trade missions
- grants for SMEs - an action dedicated to SMEs, consisting in carrying out grants competitions for SMEs
The Pomeranian Export Broker is a partner project carried out by Pomerania Development Agency – Agencja Rozwoju Pomorza (Leading Partner), Pomeranian Regional Chamber of Commerce, Free Entrepreneurship Association – Stowarzyszenie Wolna Przedsiębiorczość – local branch in Gdańsk, Gdansk Business Incubator STARTER, InvestGDA and Pomeranian Science and Technology Park.
Project duration: July 2016 – June 2023
Total project budget – ca. PLN 84.08 million, including: project subsidy: PLN 64.08 million
The Pomeranian Export Broker project is co-financed with EU funds by European Regional Development Fund.
Read more about the project: www.brokereksportowy.pl
visit trade fairs with PPNT Gdynia
As part of the project, PPNT Gdynia organises visits to trade fairs and, particularly popular, trade mission trips. Entrepreneurs participating in the joint trips financed as part of the Export Broker receive support in the form of coverage of costs (in full or in part) of trade fairs admission fees, flight and accommodation. Companies promote their products/services at a joint Pomeranian Region booth. Interested? Join us for another trip!
You may obtain additional information on the project and trade fairs visit opportunities contacting:
- Agnieszka Fedorowicz, email@example.com, tel. (58) 880 82 42
- Jakub Różewski, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (58) 880 82 19