The project "Supporting the international activity of innovative enterprises from Pomerania through participation in trade fairs - Let's EXPO 2!", conducted in the framework of the ROP for Pomeranian Voivodeship.
let’s expo 2!
The aim of the project Let’s EXPO 2! is to increase the competitiveness and innovativeness of Pomeranian enterprises by supporting their international business activity.
As a result of the project, 7 trips to international trade fairs will be organized in order to present products and services “made in Pomerania” on the international forum and to establish business contacts.
- DMY International Design Festival, Berlin – VI. 2013
- BIOTECHNICA, Hanower – X. 2013
- GSMA Mobile World Congress, Barcelona – II. 2014
- CeBIT, Hanower – III. 2014
- Call Center World, Berlin – February 2014
- Salone Internazionale del Mobile, Mediolan – IV.2014
As a direct result of the Project:
- – 7 information and promotional projects of international character will be conducted,
- – 6 enterprises in 2013, 12 enterprises in 2014 and 4 enterprises in 2015 will be supported in the area of exports,
- at least 10 enterprises will sign trade contracts.
- – the competitiveness and investment attractiveness of the Pomeranian region will increase,
- – the international activity of the enterprises will be promoted.
Project co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund.